
Wow - It seemed like I was going to have babies around my feet forever, but I have a seven year old. I must say how proud I am of her. Camie has always been an almost perfect child. She came out a beautiful perfect baby and hasn't changed too much. As a toddler she was always obedient and pleasing. As a little girl she has always been so helpful and a little Mommy to her siblings. She has never been one to be jealous or mean hearted. She is constantly writing me the sweetest notes and drawing me incredible little pictures just to let me know that she loves me. I am in awe of the incredible girl she is becoming. On her birthday we w

ent down to Turlock and my Mom made her a birthday cake and then took her all by herself to a Chinese Acrobat Circus that was at the local performing arts center. She then got to spend the night on a school night and have fun. The next day we told her to pick one friend and I would take them to Red Robin. We decided to make it a family rule that on odd years you can pick a friend and go out to eat and on even years we would have a birthday party. Well one friend turned into 7 somehow but they had alot of fun. Well I love you Camie and am so proud of you!
2 comments:
Can you believe you have a 7 year old?? It's true they grow up to fast. :) Happy Birthday Camryn. Looks like a party after a party. . . almost like a birthday week. Lucky girl. :)
hey sweetie! how have you been? miss you!
Post a Comment