Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We are alive!

I know that it has been forever since I last posted but we are alive and very well. Life really is going great and I feel so fortunante that even though my life has been nothing as planned it has all worked itself out very well. We are in Turlock. The kids are loving school here and are excited for their sports to start. Camie and Daryn are going to be doing the swim team, Tyler t-ball and Abby dance. It has been nice not having them in anything but they are all excited to do something again. I went to school this semester and have enjoyed having my Tuesday nights to myself. Ryan and I have been playing on a co-ed softball team every thursday night which has been fun too. I thought I would post a few pictures and run by the last few months to "catch up" so I can start keeping up with this thing.

CHRISTMAS at SEASCAPE
We went with all my siblings and parents over to the beach for 4 days on Christmas. We had a great time, swimming, playing games, going to the boardwalk and just being together.


NEW YEARS EVE
We spent New Years with Katie and Steve. Katie got the kids a pinata and they had a blast cracking that open. We set the clock for midnight at 9:00 and the kids all fell for it allowing us to play games and enjoy the night kid free. Wonder how many more years we will be able to do that for.


LUCAS WAS BORN
On Jan.28 Katie (my little sister) finally gave birth to her little guy Lucas. He is such a sweetheart and it has been fun having a little baby around again. He started out a little cranky but now at 2 months he is so cute and sweet and has got the most contagious smile. Love that little dude!



CAMRYNS BAPTISM
I can not believe that I have an 8 year old. It just seems like all my kids should still be babies. She is such a fun, smart, whitty, kind, helpful, intuitive blessing in my life. I love you Camie and I am so proud of you!


KAIYA TURNED 1

I love nieces and nephews. It is always fun to go to there birthdays and see them getting to celebrate their special day. Kaiya is the coolest little girl too. I love it when she and Jaydin get to come over and spend time with us.


VALENTINES DAY
I think we are starting a new tradition at Grandmas house. We did this last year and this one too. Grandma made her yummy sugar cookies and the kids slimed all over them and enjoyed every second. Played some fun games and did some crafts. Thanks Mom!


Well I have to go to school.... Yea... I will finish blogging to night.
Hope you all are doing well.
Love-
Liz

4 comments:

karis stapley said...

Oh my gosh! You are alive! I have no idea that you guys moved back to Cali til a few weeks ago when my mom was talking about old friends in Cali & told me you moved already. You've got the cutest family around! And sounds like you are a very busy family too! Thanks for the fun update! :)

karis stapley said...

Ok. sorry for all the spelling errors that I realized after the fact. :0
By the way, what are you going to school for? How fun!

Liza said...

Yea! Fun to see all the pictures! I'm so glad things are going well for you all. We miss you lots! CAli sounds good right now; it is starting to get H-O-T!

Pacefamily said...

I am glad you are writing again. It was good to see you last weekend even if it was brief. I am glad your family is doing so well... Thanks for the update!!