Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are you freaking kidding me???!!!??? "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month."

O.K. I have no gay phobia, I have no problem with people having partners or being in a realationship with the same sex. Sometimes I even consider myself a little liberal when it comes to it. I guess it is because the poeple that I know that are gay, I really like. They are normal respectable, non-flamin' people. However, today my Dad forwarded me this link and it made my stomach turn. http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=551240

HERE IS WHAT IT READS -
In a presidential proclamation on the White House website, Barack Obama has lauded what he calls "the determination and dedication" of the LGBT movement by proclaiming June as "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month."

GAY PRIDE MONTH???? YUCK! NOT NECESSARY!!! Go ahead and be gay if you want but you don't need a month to promote it. I do not want my kids to have to wear rainbow shirts for an assembly at school for freakin' gay day; like they would a pink shirt for breast cancer awareness. This is sick and wrong and I wish there was something that I could do about it. I have never gotten political on my blog before but this affects all of us and I needed to get this off my chest!

No comments: