
Ryan is back in Utah right now on business and today he sent me a picture message of the place when he first laid eyes on me on June 6 of 1998. It was a warm Saturday morning around 6:30 a.m. and Ryan and his sister Julie had just gotten into town. They were coming to visit their friend Jared Haslem who was my neighbor at the Riviera in Provo. I was dressed in a little tank top and shorts and was carrying my laundry. He saw me and decided that he wanted me. He even called his Mom and told her that he had met the girl of his dreams. Well it took me less than a day before I was totally interested. Less than 9 months later we were married and I can not believe that in 3 weeks it will be 9 years that we have been married. I am so grateful for the love, support, respect and dreams that he has given me. I love you sweetie!


5 comments:
How Romantic!!! The Riviera- that cracks me up! Miss you guys! Hey, thanks for the link up on your blog! You rock! Love ya, Jules
can you believe it's going to be 9 years! wow it doesn't seem that long ago. though i do very jealously remember your wedding a week before mine with it being nice and sunny- just perfect. then mine the following week and raining the whole time. but i think it awesome we share our anniversarys so close together. You guys are such a cute couple together who make beautiful children. i think you picked a good one!
Liz - Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 9 years, seems like just a short time ago I was flying home from D.C.! You had such a beautiful wedding and you looked so beautiful too - even if you did show up at the reception a little "disheveled"!!! I totally remember when you and Heather came out to visit me in Utah to see if you would like it - and I could't believe you came all the way to Utah only to fall in love with a boy from back home!
here's to another 50 years!
xoxo - Karen
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have fun tonight... not going to think about you at all- you crazy woman! Love ya, Julie
Happy 9th Anniversary Ryan and Liz. I hope you have a wonderful day without kids.
Karen
Post a Comment