I love Arizona. I love that we can decorate my house for Christmas in the morning and then have friends over for swimming and a bar-b-que a few hours later. I came to Cali a few days ago to work on a new marketing program for 2009 with my Dad's company. I will be here until I meet up with Ryan and the kids in San Diego a few days before Thanksgiving. That is why I wanted to get Christmas up so soon. Never launched the whole Christmas thing in my house until after Thanksgiving but decided, heck why not this year. The kids had more fun than ever helping. They have always seemed to be more in the way when it comes to decorating in the years past (I feel like a bad mom writing that... but heck its true) but this year it was really fun. They were all very careful with the ornaments and then later in the evening after we got back from the pool and showered, we read Christmas books and did the whole eggnog/hot chocolate thing. It turned out to be a fun day before I left them for over a week. This isn't good because it is only Monday and I am already starting to miss their sweet cuddles I get to wake up to often. Love you kiddos. See you in a big week!
Christmas Favorites
9 years ago


5 comments:
awe, it's christmas time again! MISS YOU. Call me!
You always decorate so cute! You are WAAAAY ahead of me! Have fun in Cali! I need your new address for Christmas cards-- if you get a chance, email it to me at pamperedjules@yahoo.com Love ya! Jules
Your such a great mom! cant wait to see you saturday!
You'd love Christmas in Australia, if you love being able have Christmas decorations up AND go for a swim!
You're so ahead of the game! Ok so we said we'd get together again and it's been like a month. So I really am going to call you. Let's get through Thanksgiving week and then we'll hook up.
Post a Comment