I have been trying harder to recognize the sweet and thoughtful things that my kids do. They are pretty good kids for the most part but it seems like that by the end of each day I am more than ready to see them off to bed. On Friday Camie very excitedly came to me and told me I had a suprise in the kitchen. When I got in there she had done all the dishes and had the room cleaned up. She even left me a sweet note.

Sunday morning when I got up Camie had made breakfast complete with M&M's and bananas for me, Ryan and Becky.

Daryn had carefully drawn out a Christmas picture and made me a purse.

This morning we were running late for school (not a surprise) and Daryn went into the kitchen and made her own lunch. It may have been m&m, peanut butter and jelly but hey the job got done.

At church yesterday a sister talked about a gratitude journal that she has been keeping and I know that even in hard situations there seems to be some sort of positive. Thanks Erica, Becca, Becky and so many others that have had hard things tossed in their way but are still positive and let me learn from their examples. I am sure lucky to have such amazing people & kiddos in my life.
2 comments:
Your kids are great and we miss them so much! Will you email me your address. I have letters I want to send the kiddos!
Love ya!
We'll be around for xmas if you all end up this way.
Hope things are going well out there.
Post a Comment