Daryn has been begging to get her hair chopped for like... forever, but I always so no because it is so beautiful. But after her almost in tears every morning fighting with tangles and her hair just a bit scragly everyday I told her this morning that we would cut it. I didn't mean to go quite this short but she was thrilled. Good thing she is cute enough to pull off any hairstyle. It was fun, as soon as I cut off the fist chunk, it went right into spirals. Hopefully we can just get away with scrunching it. Love you Daryn.
3 comments:
Daryn you are always beautiful--whether your hair is long, short or shaved!!! :)
Very cute! Kids like to try new things fore sure. Bre always wanted short hair growing up, and Breck & I wanted long hair.
SHe looks so grown up!!!
Post a Comment