Hi everyone! Wanted to give you all a heads up that we are going to be taking our blog private in about 2 weeks so please send me your email at
ryanandliz@hotmail.com or just comment on this post if you waould like to continue viewing our blog. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season! Liz
5 comments:
Hey Liz! I was blog hopping and found your cute blog. Are you a photographer too? The pictures you take of your family are so creative. Anyway count me in and check out my blog too.
danijwilde@gmail.com
I was just about to add you to my blog list and good thing I check your blog out. Add me! mimi.mccain@gmail.com
Hey Liz, Bre's little sis, Karis. I love checkn out your blog every so often. You've got the most gorgeous kids and the cutest stories and awesome photography skills. Something I so much want to get into!
I'm so sad that I'll miss getting to see you guys and Becky while you live here, now that we are moving to Arkansas the 1st of January.
Anyhow, here's my email if you'd like.
Stapleyk@hotmail.com
Hey I added u to my list already... my email is awbsmom@aol.com. Add me! I love to keep up with the latest news about ur family!
Would love to be included! Thanks again for today!
liza_richards@yahoo.com
Post a Comment