For months Abby has been saying that for her 4th birthday she wants to go to Build-a-Bear with Jaydin. We bought matching shirts for her and Jaydin to wear and went up to Modesto to meet Matt at McDonalds for the start of their playdate. A couple blocks before McDonalds I crashed my car (OK, it would probly be considered totaled – (got cut off and jumped a curb… ouch, not good for the suspension) and even though we finished the play date and she got the Build-a-bear, it definantly was a damper on the night. I got my car back about two weeks and $2k later but it sucked L. I had Matt take a picture of the girls with his iPhone for proof I did something for her birthday. I feel bad that I ruined it. Two days later on her “real” birthday I let her pick everything she wanted. She wanted pink pancakes, pink cupcakes and pink frosting. She is such a sweetheart and seemed to enjoy her unconventional birthday. Happy birthday sweetie!


No comments:
Post a Comment