Monday, May 12, 2008

Fairytale Land and hanging with Jen!

My BFF since I was about 2 years old Jenny who lives in Texas came out to visit her Mom Dorothy, who has been my Mom's best friend for the last 30 years for a couple weeks. She came down to Riverbank for a day to visit with her daughter Savannah. The kids had a lot of fun playing and getting to know each other. I also had a great time visiting with Jen. It was time for her to leave but I felt like we were just getting started and I wanted to spend more time together so I went up to Sacramento the following day to meet her at fairytale lannd, which is next to the Sacramento Zoo. The kids had alot of fun playing on all the slides and bonding with their new friend Savannah. I loved being able to talk more with Jen. She is one of those friends that make you just feel good being around them so I was greatful for that time together.

No comments: