Well we were able to mix a little work in play in vegas in march. Ryan is looking to expand there company and was thinking about possible opening up Nevada Pension Services. We had one of our seminar bookers book some seminars at some schools there so we could test the waters and see how it could possible work out. Well we have some really good ambition seminar bookers and they booked one for almost everyday of the week which is impossible for one person to handle. Since I am licensed and can run appointments and seminars and then kids were out of school I suggested to Ryan that I come along too. He had left of Saturday to spend the weekend with a friend there and he found out he had all the seminars on Monday morning around 10:00. By noon me and all the kids were on the road on our way to Vegas. They were off track so were able to just take off. They did so good in the car. just rested and watched movies. It is nice having them get older and do good on road trips. We got in late monday and got a room. Tuesday I ran the seminar and Ryan watched the kids. Wednesday I dropped them off at the Red Rock Station Hotel at the kids Quest which is a 15,000 square foot kids paradise playground while I ran a seminar and Ryan did appointments. The kids had a great time playing... only bad part was the $70 babysitting bill for under 3 hours! Ouch. Oh well. We did the same thing again on Thrusday and then Fri I decided to run all the appointments and Ryan ended up taking off to go home with the kids. We stayed the Riviera on the strip and the kids loved all the lights and walking around. Their favorite was the dancing waters at the Bellagio. They also had alot of fun swimming in the hotel pool and having all their parents attention just on them. One evening we drove up to St. George and saw Mike and his boys (the kids cousins) Trenton and Joshua. They are so adorable and it was really good seeing them and seeing Mike's embroidery/silk screening business that he runs. Another favorite was the arcade at the hotel complete with an Air hockey table right next to the food court. After every meal that we ate there we would let the kids play a couple of rounds. Friday afternoon, when I was done with all 12 of my appointments my friend Debra got ahold of me and I went and hung out with her and her husband Alain. We had so much fun catching up and there is nothing better that chilling with one of your old high school buddies and laughing your heads off. After staying the night I got up early and headed home. It was a great week of mixing work with pleasure!
Christmas Favorites
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment