Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tyler got a brother! JAX... the kitten.


Tyler is very excited that there is another boy in the house... even if it is just a cat. Last week when we were walking to school, Tyler fell off his bike and this scrawnly little kitten came running out of the bushes over to him. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not an animal rescuer or lover but Daryn asked, "Mom, can we keep it pleeeease", and I couldn't believe it when I said sure. We checked the neighborhood for lost kitten signs but none went up so we kept him. I am pleasantly surprised how much I like having him around. He cracks me up with the cute things he does. The kids adore him and love to play. It sure beats having a dog. I am not going to try that again for a long time.

No comments: