The forth of July was a really good and busy day this year. We started off the day setting up for the Ward breakfast. Since I am in charge of the Activities Committee we needed to get there a little early so all would go smoothly and work out. They had a nice flag ceremony before breakfast with some patriotical music. Then everyone ate pancakes until they were stuffed. I invited my sister-in-law Erica and she came with her girls. It was fun haging out for a bit and hearing about all the new craft projects she is working on. Afer the parade I met up with my friend Erika Wyrick and we went to the Downtown Modesto 4th of July parade where my Mom and Katie were meeting us. It was cute and cheesy as usual but my kids loved it as always. This year they saw a princess which they thought was really neat. After that we headed home for a little break and to get food ready for the bar-b-que that evening.
Christmas Favorites
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment