After hearing the screaming of 15 little girls for 2 hours I was reconsidering the great idea of my girls having a goodby slumber party. Right now they are quitely watching the moving. We will see how it goes. Wish me luck!
Ok Liz - I've never posted a comment on your blog but checked it out every so often through Bre's blog. First let me say that you've got the cutest kids ever! And secondly - I'm so totally excited that your moving to AZ as well! It's been years since I've seen you and your fam. AZ. is great, your gonna love it! I want to know whenever you come out to Bre's place to see her cuz I'm just 10 mins away and would love to see you too!
Thanks so much for having our girls over for your slumber party. I heard all about how much of a wild and crazy time it was!! You never cease to amaze me with all you can handle. I am going to miss those daily reminders!!
how cute is that. Im sure that got a little crazy, I always had so much fun at sleep overs as a kid. laynie was so funny she wore the dress you got her and she had to tell everyone that her cousin Aubryn gave it to her. I wish they could play more. Good luck with the move.
4 comments:
Ok Liz - I've never posted a comment on your blog but checked it out every so often through Bre's blog. First let me say that you've got the cutest kids ever! And secondly - I'm so totally excited that your moving to AZ as well! It's been years since I've seen you and your fam. AZ. is great, your gonna love it!
I want to know whenever you come out to Bre's place to see her cuz I'm just 10 mins away and would love to see you too!
Thanks so much for having our girls over for your slumber party. I heard all about how much of a wild and crazy time it was!! You never cease to amaze me with all you can handle. I am going to miss those daily reminders!!
how cute is that. Im sure that got a little crazy, I always had so much fun at sleep overs as a kid. laynie was so funny she wore the dress you got her and she had to tell everyone that her cousin Aubryn gave it to her. I wish they could play more. Good luck with the move.
miss you already!!!!! I need your new address!
Post a Comment