Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where is my kitty?

I never considered myself a cat person ever, so I feel rediculous talking this way. We will let the cat out for an hour or so at a time throughout the day. Most of the time it will come back to the front door and start meowing. Other times I will go out and call its name and it always starts running to me. I have been doing some cleaning today and my kids were down for naps and I could not find Jax anywhere. I went outside 4 or 5 times calling his name and I am embarressed to say that I was really starting to worry. Well I went upstairs to check on Abby because she had been asleep for over 3 hours and guess who I found sleeping right next to her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jana Brookes said...

NICE! Three hour nap, that is awesome! Oh, and good thing you found the cat.