Saturday, September 6, 2008

My son has turned into Spiderman

Yesterday when I was at Costco I saw this costume and knew immediately that Tyler would love it. I did not realize how much he would love it. He wore it all day yesterday evening until I made him put his pajamas on. This morning I asked him to go unload the dishwasher and sure enough when I get down there, it was not Tyler unloading but Spiderman with his helper Abby.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

How was your b-day, by the way?! Hope it was great.
I can't believe halloween is coming so soon! He's going to love that costume for the next two months, I'm guessing!

Holly said...

hahahahahahaha!!! I love that little guy. :)

galbraith's said...

what a cutie! jaron is obsessed with spiderman as well. he insists on having a spiderman cake for his birthday. miss ya! give me a call sometime whenever your crazy days calm down.