I came back from working out around 7:00 and the girls had made me a special breakfast. It was so cute how they made it look like a butterfly. That instantly put me in a great mood, on top of already feeling good from working out.

Then the kids went in the area behind our home, we call it our backyard and saw a lizard. They were so excited. They figured if they built a home that was nice enough lots of lizards would go to it and then they could play with them. They spent quite a bit of time poing holes so they could breath, gathering leaves and sticks and then placing it. Much to their surprise no lizards came running for it.


They got bored with that after a while and I came into my room and Camie had the others next to her and she was reading them a halloween story.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids have fun and be sweet to each other. I wouldn't change my position in the world with anyone. Even though it kinda sucks sometimes... I love being a Mom to my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment