Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camie and Daryn's Open House at Crossroads

My Mom joined the family to go to the girls Open House. While we were in Daryn's classroom looking at every thing we had a deja vu moment and she even teared up. (Not me) It seemed like yesterday to her that she was going to own open houses and I remember it like yesterday being so proud to show off my stuff. Fast forward 20 years and all of a sudden I am at my kids and they are doing the same thing. I am amazed at their progress through out the year. Daryn has learned so much. She can read simple stories, has incredible penmanship and can write phonetically really well. Camie loves art and helping others in her class. She can write stories, tell time, do math and all the works. On July 8th Tyler will start kindergarten, Daryn will be in first grade and Camie will be in second grade. They got their new backpacks and are excited to start school again. After we got home from seeing all their stuff the girls meticulously laid out all their artwork an dstories on the family room sofas. We left them there for a few days so everyone could see the work they were so proud of and worked so hard on. I am so proud of my incredible, smart, focused, wonderful girls.

No comments: