Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ward Campout at Yosemite Lake

We had a great time last weekend at the Ward Campout. Most of our good friends came too so that was cool. We camped on Scout Island at Yosemite Lake in Merced. We had a big bonfire and Bro. Carlson gave a nice message and the kids had fun singing. They had the best time just playing with all their friends that night and going in and out of everybody tents. Camie and Daryn had a "sleepover" in the Pace's tent and they thought that was pretty cool. It was fun playing cards til the wee hours of morning and then getting a very restless night sleep between the crying baby noises coming from everyones tent :). On Saturday the kids spent hours playing on the little beach area they had there. It was a good weekend with good people.

2 comments:

Pacefamily said...

Cute pictures! You always inspire me to write in my blog! Camping was fun... I was glad we were all there!

Love,
The Pace Family

Jana Brookes said...

LIZ!! Hey it's Jana Heaton(Brookes)!
I found you through Jen Hinze (Stephens) blog, and a long chain of others! How beautiful is your family!! I love it. You should check out my blog and we for sure need to keep in touch!! My friend got me started on this about 4 months ago and I am loving it. Glad I found you! Our blog is at jamesandjanabrookes.blogspot.com/
Come and check it out!