It is kinda a Saturday ritual that Katie comes over since her husband has to work most every Saturday so for years she has been joining us on whatever Saturday activity that we may do. It is great because the kids get to see their cousin Addie every week and she loves nothing more that all my kids in her face trying to make her laugh. She loves people and chaos and lucky for her my kids bring her both of those. This saturday we headed out to Oakdale for the chocolate fastival. It was really hot so after a big hour we were more than ready to leave. We had a good time eatting carnival food, sampling boths, getting in one carnival ride each (can't belive the stupid 2 minute ride runs you $3.00 these days!) and then Ryan suprised my when we walked past a toe ring both and he asked the girls they wanted one. It was a bit of a process, first the wash the feet, then put lotion on them and then apply the ring. I have never seen a 3 year old with a toe ring but they had fun. The best part was when we were walking Ryan pulled me close to him and put his arm around me and said we need to have our arms around each other and cuddle because that is what people in love do at places like this. We were sweating and his body was hot but it made me so happy to feel his nice arm around me and feel his love. Familes are cool and I am glad I got one. (No I am not pregnant, just a breeze caught the dress at the wrong time so I look like it in the picture :))
Christmas Favorites
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment