Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Baby Abby turned 3!

I can not belive that my kids are getting older and my baby is no longer a baby. She still has that little baby chub on her thigh so until that totally goes away I guess she still qualifies as a baby. I decided a few years back that I will only have birthdays for my kids on even years, ages 4, 6, 8, etc. because it was too much trying to plan a party for all of them every year. But, I am not very good at that (keeping things small). I decided I would just make some treats and cupcakes and invite a few friends over for that. Well I forgot that inviting a few friends and family over can accidently turn into about 40 people really quickly. It turned out to be a really nice evening and even though everything was last minute everyone was so generous and got her the sweetest things and just made he feel so special. She especially loved her bike from Grandma and Aunt Katie. Thank you all for your sweet gifts and for being such wonderful friends that make mine and my kids lives so special!
She was so excited when I got her a "party" dress to wear. (The other day we went to a freiends to celebrate her son's birthday and I mentioned the word party, Abby disappeared. A few minutes lates she was coming down the stairs and I, in not the nicest voice told her to get her other clothes back on because we were running late, but she looked at me with a confused look and said, "but Mommy I need to wear my party dress". So this little pink and black dress is officially designated as the party dress in her head.
All my favorite people, Megan, Holly, Haily, Jes, jodi, Mom, Karen, katie, Becca and Shelly. (Well most of them.)
Abby and her little cute friends. Alse her enjoying her princess costume Anna and Alicia got her.


No comments: