Thursday, August 28, 2008

My model, beautiful Camie

Camie has been begging me to do a photo shoot of her since I got my camera. Her friend Alicia and her dressed the same and we took some cute pictures. These are Camie's favorite.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

So Cute! You are a wonderful photographer! I bet she had a blast doing a photo shoot. How fun. Your such a cute mommy!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

what cute girls! yes that would be fun to get together with you guys.. We get to Mom E's on September 12 and we are staying until tues. So I will email you are cell number and you can call us when u guys are free. :)

Jana Brookes said...

Hey, Happy Birthday yesterday!! I hope you had a great day! You'll have to post some pics of your celebration!