
This month has been great because of all the babies! My sister-in-law Jeanane had her little boy, Bladen Daniel Evans at the beginning of the month. Then my baby sister Katie had her long awaited little girl Addilyn Rose Belo in the middle a

nd then at the end Sabrina had her little girl Avery Dylan Bunney. It is so fun because Katie will come up to Riverbank from Hilmar a couple times a week so I get to hold and change and love on Addilyn. I am excited because my si

ster in law Megan (Matt's wife) is expecting another little girl, Kiya in January and then Ryan's brother Matt's wife is expecting another next spring. Being around all these sweet little babies makes me miss that time in my kids life but makes me grateful that all mine can go in a toilet, strap themselves in their own car seat and feed themselves. Ryan is glad that I am getting my baby fixes elsewhere because his shop is closed!
2 comments:
Thanks for all the words of advice and motivation. I am glad that I have had a great example to look up to. Thanks for being a great mom to your kids. It is helping me with mine! I love you and your family! I am glad that Addie is going to have such great cousins to look up to!
You should see how big Bradyn is now...a whooping 9.5 pounds already! Kinda sucks that he's growing up so fast.
Take care.
Jeanann
Post a Comment