Tyler had his real birthday on Saturday and turned 4. He is very excited for his Spiderman Party that he is having on Friday though. He is most excited for all his guy friends to come over and for the Spiderman Jumping house I rented. I was transferring files to my new computer today and came across some old movies. The video of him is at his first birthday so in tribute of my little guy I thought I would post it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! We love you!
Christmas Favorites
9 years ago


2 comments:
I'VE BEEN TAGGED
HERE IT GOES FOR ALL THOSE WHO TAGGED ME.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Cute Cute family! My how your family has grown. I love it. So glad I found out about your blog. Thanks for taking care of Tim and teaching him all kinds of good stuff. :) I tagged you.:) Check out my blog for the details.
Post a Comment