
I must say that I have the greatest siblings. Some people may try to argue with me but I am so grateful for each of them. I love that Ben lives two doors down and Matt just down the street. Since they are both on with Modesto Police Department they have 4 days on and 4 days off. This allows for us to all see each other during the week. I love hearing a knock on the door in the morning and it is Matt with Jaydin or Ben ready to flip the kids around and do errands together. Since Katie had her baby she comes up a couple times a week to hang out. Becky seems to make it home from San Diego at least once a month and it is always so great to see her. On this particular day we decided to go get pizza together. Somehow all of our spouses were busy or at work so we just got to hang. I can not remember the last time there was drama or an argument between any of us. Not to say we never get annoyed with each other but we all have a very a close bond and would be there for each other at the drop of a dime. I want to say thank you to all of my siblings for loving me, being there for me and my kids and just being great people that I am proud to call family.
2 comments:
You are so thoughtful! We do have a great bond between all of us. I am so glad we have an older sister like you to lead the way for us. I love you!
I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! I wish my siblings lived closer-- instead, 7 of us are spread out over 5 states and thousands of miles.... cherish these times!! LUCKY!!!!!!
p.s. I pretty much agree, you do have cool siblings!
Post a Comment