Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Great Aunt Becky!

At the beginning of the year Becky was able to move in with us for 6 months which my kids absolutely cherished. Every morning while I was on my jog Becky would get the kids a bowl of cereal and have breakfast them. The kids would get so excited when on a random evening Becky would take them to ice cream or the mall. Well, even though she no longer lives with us the kids always count down the days until she arrives for a visit. They prepare for her coming by drawing her pictures, making her crafts, Camryn picks out cute outfits for her and Abby and every night before bed Daryn religiously asks, "how many more days until Becky will be here?" Every time she comes she always makes some time to do something special with them and suprises them with some sort of little gift. On her last visit she took them out to donuts and bought them all donuts much larger than I normally would and let them have a fun morning at the park. I just want to say thanks Becky for being someone the kids adore and love. Thank you also for the 2 extra pounds of fat I carry around because of your amazing famous cookies you always make 3 batches of when you come. I love you!

No comments: