Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"I hope they call me on a mission..."

It was really fun the other day when we had the missionaries and Garcia-Young family over for dinner. It was amazing how the kids were so well behaved. They always get excited when they do eat over because I think they think the missionaries are some sort of celebrity. If we are driving down the street and they spot them, they all get excited. After dinner we called the kids around for the missionary's spiritual thought and all 7 of them sat so quietly and were so attentive... it was just so cute watching them soak in every word I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Jill & Seth said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe how cute your family is. Tyler is 4?? That is amazing. Let us know for sure if you come into town. It would be so great to see you.
Keep in touch.