I can never pass up an invite to Jessica's parents home up at Lake Tulloch. They have an amazing house right on the lake that they rent out. Her Dad has done an incredible job with the landscaping and making it a kids paradise. They have 2 trampolines that you can jump into the water from side by side. I great dive rock next to that and a very cool beach area that the kids never get tired of. Tyler learned to swim this summer so he had a great time going everywhere. He was a little disappointed that I made him keep his life jacket on but it freaks me out, the thought of something happening and not being able see through the murky water. Jes and I had fun working on our tans and hanging as always. It was also good visiting with her parents and sister who are all such good people like her.
Christmas Favorites
9 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Liz! It's Jana Heaton (Brookes)!
I found you on Jenny Stephen's blog! I commented on your blog a while back, but it's been a while. How are ya?! It's been so long since I have seen or heard from you! Your family is so cute! (and big!) Your girls are just beautiful, just like their mommy! And your little boy is so cute too! You look like you have had a busy, but fun summer! You'll have to check out our blog sometime! It's at www.jamesandjanabrookes.blogspot.com/
I would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment