Monday, August 11, 2008

Like Father, Like Son... and I wouldn't want it any other way.


I think I dress Tyler "cool" but Ryan thinks that Tony Hawk clothes from the Kohl's clearance rack is not cool so he takes matters into his own hands. About once a month Ryan will come home with a bag from Marshalls or Ross with something for Tyler. Usually it is clothes that are identical to what Ryan wears, Volcom, Hurley, etc. Tyler always gets excited and tells his Dad how cool they are. On some Saturday mornings after Tyler gets dressed he will go to our closet and pick out the same outfit for his Dad to wear. It is fun to see Tyler want to be like him. Ryan brought home these Etnies for Ty a while back but while Ryan was gone in Utah he found matching ones and got them so they could be twins. I love my handsome twins!

No comments: