I signed up the girls for a watercolor class through the City of Riverbank and they had a great time. They learned how to mix some of the colors, depth perception, horizon lines and brush strokes. Their teacher was so sweet and they loved getting her devoted attention when being taught. Their classes were held at Jacob Meyer Park which is on the river so Abby and Tyler usually would wear their swimsuits and take a dip while the older girls were painting.
I also signed the younger kids (Tyler & Abby) into another art class through the city called "Squggle, Sqiggle, Splat". Their cousin Jaydin took it with them. They would do little craft projects at another local park. Abby loves her cousin Jaydin so much, that most morning when she gets up she asks if Jaydin can come over. I love taking her when possible because it is fun to see her and Abby bond and build a special relationship and friendship that I hope they will always have. I have always loved art and it is fun seeing my kids gain the same satifaction from it that I still get.


No comments:
Post a Comment