Daryn wanted her picture take too, but with the cat of course. I can not believe that she is only 6. She seems so much older. She is reading pretty good now and has the most beautiful penmanship. She loves being with her friends and is turning into a better one. She is so patient with babies and animals. She has a magnet to them. She with spend so much time and try to do whatever it takes to make them happy and comfortable. I am sure she willl be a nurse or vet or something. We are still working on being more grateful. The thing that is most frustrating to me about her is that it never is enough. She never seems to just be satisfied with what she wants. She is that way in most things, sometimes good and sometimes not. She is so competitive but is naturally gifted at sports so she is used to winning or scoring the most goals. She is so thoughtful. Everyday she draws me numerous pictures and all of them say I love you mom so much or you are the best. She loves to make people happy and does so many sweet things all the time. She is definantly my hot or cold child but she has that twinkle in her eye and when she is on, it makes me forget how frustrating she can be. She is definantly one of a kind and I am glad she belongs to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment