These girls are so adorable together. I think that it is the coolest thing that they are cousins but also best friends. Thank you Mom and Katie for taking Camie, Daryn and Ty tonight. It made it fun for Ryan and I to give these two cute girls all our attention. We asked them what they wanted for dinner, thinking they would say McDonalds or Del Taco but they both wanted donuts. We asked them a few times and each time they would only say donuts so we picked Uno and then we took them to Mr.T's for donuts. They ate their first one but they wanted more so we let them go back for seconds. After coming home, we popped some popcorn, put in a movie an finally put 2 little girls that should be tired into bed. So fun!
3 comments:
Wow! Sleepovers too. Funny that all they wanted for dinner was donuts! You really are the coolest mom! They are cute girls. Is the cousin from your side or Ryan's? I keep wondering how everyone in your fam is doing?! I did see Katie's blog. I cannot believe she is having #2. She looks so grown up, and I can just remember her as a little girl! Crazy!
Very cute..lucky girls!!!!
Jaydin was so excited that she got to spend the night with Abby. She asks me about 10 times a day if she can go to Liz's house. She loves you so much! Thanks for all you do for her. You're such a good auntie! Love ya.
Post a Comment