My day started off with my kids doing really cute things. First Daryn brought me a cup of ice water and 2 pieces of toast with butter and honey. One for me and one for her she said. Even though I really wasn't feeling like it so early in the morning, her thoughfulness and excitement to do it for me made it taste even better. Then about an hour later Camie comes in and asks me if I have to work today, which I replied yes I have a seminar. Then she asks me if I am going to wear my black shirt and tan pants, which I say yes and then she disappeared. About 20 minutes later she comes back in my room with her khaki slacks and black shirt and hair all done and informs me that she is ready to go with me today. I couldn't take her but luckily I only had to be gone 2 hours today. I love having girls who are getting older and are so thoughtful, creative and loving.
2 comments:
That is so cute. Where is it that you actually work? It's nice to know that she wants to be with you and dress like you.
Also, I love the cute blog make-over! Very nice!
who wouldnt want to be like their mommy if their mommy was you!
Post a Comment