
Growing up I remember my parents making us go Christmas Caroling and I would stand in the very back and pretend to mouth the words because I really didn't like doing it. I love singing Christmas songs during Sacrament meeting but standing at someones door singing is just not my cup of tea. However it still is a memory and something that just feels Christmasy. So when Sarah invited us and a few other families from the ward to go caroling as a group I jumped on the opportunity because I wanted my kids to experience it and I'm not planning on taking them. Problem is they LOVED it. They could not wait to get to the next door. Camie kinda led the group a bit and they all had a great time. I guess I need an additude adjustment and maybe I will actually sing with them next year. Even though I feel cheesy, the kids love it and it makes someone else feel good, so I guess it is time to get over myself after all these years. :)
3 comments:
You guys are so much fun! I love caroling. :) So glad your kids had such a good time.
hey watz up!
sorry i was just trying to see if my comment would post- my computer has been acting funny. so how are you? just got your card- love it!! i am glad to see you have a blog- i just joined recently so now i keep in contact with my fam on myspace and friends on my family blog! so strange i got a card from debra this year, did you? did she get my address from you? i don't think her parents would have mine and since my parents have moved i don't know how she got my current address. i am just surprised she actually decided to send me one after all these years. i wish i could send her our card but there was no return address; anyway she looks like she doing well and even looks better. well i hope all is going well in your household and that christmas was fun!! we had a snowy white christmas and got lots of great gifts! love ya!
Post a Comment