





We went to the world most exciting Parade in the world.. the downtown, turned out to be pretty dreadful Riverbank parade. The highlight was the old school 25 cent
horse-go-round in fron

t of an old grocery store. Oh well, the kids were somewhat entertained... actually more with the dirt and tractors working on the renovation, than the slow moving cars and random candy throwing. The kids did all get
enthralled when
the pretty lady on the horse went by. The kids all wanted to be her when they grew us. It was still fun spending the morning with Matt, Megan and
Jaydin. The best part was when the
Shriners clowns came by and freaked Tyler out. He was just saying hi but it took Tyler off guard and I captured him in the moment. I enjoy doing things like this because I remember how much I used to enjoy it when I was little... even if it is not quite so entertaining now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment