
The Pace's got a new kitten and all the kids wanted to go see it, especially Daryn my animal lover. When i got off the phone I told them that we will go over there in 1 hour after we eat dinner. Well Daryn started pouting because she wanted to go right then. That is my biggest pet peave, when i do something nice for them and they act ungrateful... so I talked to Daryna and told her that because of the way she acted she couldn't go. Well... I get back after taking the kids over there and Ryan is just finishing up a full manicure, complete with filing and buffing! So much for a punishment! My sweetheart got me a nail set for Christmas and was testing it out on Daryn. He gave me my manicure after we put the kids down and he did a pretty dang good job. I must admit that I was impressed. I love you Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment