Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Morning at Home

Well Christmas morning didn't last for too long because they only had one present under the tree and that was from their aunt Becky! I can not believe that I stuck to my word and did not buy them anything under the tree. They each had a thing of bubble tape, headbands, leggings and a leotard, except Tyler, we gave him boy stuff. I only spent like $15 on each stocking. The crazy thing is the kids loved the little things and were just as happy as any other Christmas morning. Just looking at this picture reminds me of how much I love my little monsters. Merry Christmas guys!

2 comments:

Sunprnciss said...

Liz, I love reading your blog! Anytime you want my mom to show you some geneology stuff, just ask her! Better you then me, I don't have time for it! :) BTW - are Holly and Ben expecting??????

Shauna said...

I love it! I can so believe that you stuck to your plan. Infact, that is a great plan. I should really try something like that next year. I felt like Christmas Morning was so overwhelming. :)