Friday, December 21, 2007

Our little Dancing Queen!

Camie had another Christmas dance recital with Miss Holly. She is lucky enough to have her incredibly talented Aunt Holly live just two doors down and have a dance studio in her garage. She performed a dance to Footloose and Up on the Housetops with her friends Emily Garcia-Cropper and Hailey Weltmer. They had been practicing for a couple of months and it paid off. It was so fun to watch. Camie has always loved dancing and has been doing it for as long as I can remember. She started taking ballet when she was barely 2 at the Las Vegas rec center. I put a picture of her dancing from back in the day in just for fun. She is just as cute now as she was back then. I love you Cams and am so proud of you!

No comments: