
It was cute the other day when Daryn came downstairs with Roxy and she had put a shirt, socks and headband on her. The crazy this is she did not mind wearing it. So far it has not been too bad having Roxy. She just turned 6 months old and has been a pretty good dog. The only problem is that I still can not trust her in the house with out a leash on. She knows that she is not allowed to pee in the house but if are not watching she will go find a spot. Yuck! Any tips out there on how to break it? Some good things about her is that I think I have only heard her bark m

aybe 4 times since we have had her. She is a silent dog. She loves the kids. Also likes to jump on them and make them scream. I will be taking her to obedience school in January so I bet I will like her even more then.
No comments:
Post a Comment